Alberta Work Experience Record - Course & Draft Review
$350 or $150 (course only)
Or start with my free cheat sheet
Format: On-demand online step-by-step course
Optional Pairing: 2-hour draft review
- 4 months of access
- 2 full sample experience records
- 7 step-by-step modules
- Situation GeneratorTM tool access
- Much more
“My Engineering Work Experience Record Seems Easy To Write … But I'm Not Clear How To Format It, My Written English Isn't That Great, And This Is A Whole Lot Harder Than It Should Be!”
Dear Aspiring Engineer,
You've graduated with an Engineering undergraduate degree, got a few years of work experience under your belt and maybe written your National Professional Practice Exam (NPPE). Now the big next step: explaining to APEGA in writing that you have the right mix of experience.
For many people, it is difficult to take your Resume/CV and turn it into an Experience Record. Others find the challenge in properly explaining what they've done and why they've done it. Everyone has the ability to submit a great Experience Record the first time and make the reviewer's job easy to say "YES, this is someone who deserves a P.Eng. licence!"
.... Yet many people take this submission lightly, and end up having their application denied, or are required to write the 6-hour Fundamental of Engineering (FE) Exam.
3 criteria that can greatly influence your chances of obtaining a quick licence approval are:
- Your work experience;
- Where you were educated (in Canada or abroad); and
- The quality of your Work Experience Record
Regrettably, APEGA does not release sample experience records. Fortunately, we are independent of APEGA and we are here to help YOU submit a high quality Experience Record.
I am pretty sure that one of the following reasons is why you dropped by today:
- you're having trouble starting your Experience Record;
- you're having trouble finishing your Experience Record;
- you have better things to do than work on it (e.g. full-time job, enjoying your weekends)
We're happy to provide you with 3 offerings that accommodate any need or budget:
- Rapid Submission Course & Sample Work Experience Records ($149) - Shows you step-by-step how to collect work information, learn the submission requirements and write your best Work Experience Record in 30 days or less.
- 2-hour draft Experience Record Review ($275) - I will provide you with actionable feedback that will help you turn your draft into a submission-ready Work Experience Record that you will be proud of.
- Bundle Pro Pack: Rapid Submission Course (and Samples) + 2-Hour Review ($350) - Save $74 and get the best information combined with my comprehensive review.
Please see below for more details on each product and service.
Rapid Submission Course & Sample Work Experience Records
Rapid Submission Course & Sample Records (RSCSR) is my complete step-by-step system designed to take you by the hand (as in step 1, step 2, step 3) to start, improve, finish and submit your professional looking Work Experience Record. No ambiguity or confusion. Literally step-by-step nothing is left out.
Following your purchase, you'll have instant access to:
- 7 detailed Step-By-Step Modules show you how to develop, compile and submit your record in 30 days or less
- The top FAQs from aspiring engineers
- Submission Checklist & Tips
- 1 full Canadian sample Work Experience Record
- 1 full International sample Work Experience Record
- Screen capture videos and eLearning content to save you time
- A quiz to help you determine your chance of being asked to write technical exams
- A Compiling Tool to help you generate project situations easily.
You'll receive access to the content available 24/7 (it is all digital so you can login to access the content wherever you have an internet access), but you'll probably only need access to it for 30 days since it is my goal to help you submit in just 1 month. Even if you're working full-time.
Plus, enjoy a 30-day money back guarantee promise if you are unsatisfied for any reason.
Here is what is inside:
- MODULE #1: Experience Record Checklist and Welcome Video.
- MODULE #2: Technical Exam Quiz: How likely are you to be asked to write technical exams and what can you do about it?
- MODULE #3: Getting to Know the APEGA Work Experience Record Template
- MODULE #4: Get Educated: 8 Best Practices + 5 Common Mistakes + 13 FAQs
- MODULE #5: Compile your Experience Record: Use our Compiling Tool to help you write each situation.
- MODULE #6: Request a review of your Experience Record to identify areas of improvement (included in Bundle Pro option)
- MODULE #7: Submitting to APEGA
Save time, effort and reduce your chances of writing technical exam; Order today and submit in 30-days.
Who this course is for: Anyone who wants 1 dedicated resource to teach them step-by-step how to write and submit their best Work Experience Record. It is for those applying for a Professional Licence (P.Eng. or P.Geo) or a Foreign Licence. This course has been designed for both Canadian and Foreign educated aspiring engineers.
Don't put off your next promotion or raise;
Order now and have your Work Experience Record submitted and approved sooner!
Want to see more of what the course has to offer? Here is the course's welcome video. It will show you around.
Who is behind the Work Experience Record course and review service?
My name is Gavin and I've created the Experience Record Products and Services to help aspiring professional engineers answer the questions: What is really required in a good submission? and Is there a step-by-step submission plan I can follow? In this course, I've laid out a step-by-step plan along with all the tools and resources you will need to submit your best work experience record.
When preparing my own Experience Record some time ago, I was overwhelmed with all of the information and concerned that I was leaving something out. Working full-time, I also had little time to dedicate to this process and delayed obtaining my P.Eng. by a number of months. I hope that you'll take the opportunity to try the above course or service so that you can obtain your professional designation as soon as possible.
I worked in the construction industry for 9 years and have been published in several magazines including Construction Canada Magazine. In 2012, I volunteered with Engineers Canada to help it develop a new system for reporting engineering work experience. I am a P.Eng. in Alberta and devote 100% of my time to helping aspiring engineers overcome licencing hurdles. You can contact me here.