PPE Prep Online Course - Ace your OACETT PPE
your step-by-step study companion
$199, $129 or $99
Or start with my free PPE cheat sheet
Format: On-demand online step-by-step course
Skill level: All levels
- 3 to 12 months of access
- Pass Guarantee or 100% refund
- Unlimited attempts of practice questions
- 1 full exam (with full solutions)
- Much more
About the PPE Total Prep Course for your OACETT PPE
Passing the Professional Practice Exam (PPE) is a necessary step to becoming certified as a technician or a technologist in Ontario. Regrettably, OACETT does not release sample/old exams for practicing (as this would require a lot of extra work to come up with new questions after each release of old questions). Luckily, we are independent of OACETT and have developed our own practice questions based on the exam curriculum.
Most people studying for the PPE run into two main problems:
- Lack of information and direction about how and where to begin studying.
- Feeling pressured to sign up for a weekend long seminar when it is often more effective self-studying and learning at your own pace.
If either of the above points sound familiar, then you may benefit from following the 6 steps that I developed to pass the PPE on my first try. These same steps will help make your PPE experience a lot easier.
- Step 1. Purchase the Study Manual from OACETT which includes: OACETT Act, Bylaw 19, OACETT's Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct and IETO's Terms of Reference.
- Step 2. Review key definitions on flashcards and practice them until the concepts are clear to you. PPE Guide to Passing provides you with access to a flashcard website to practice all of the key definitions as well as textbook page references for additional information.
- Step 3. Read and understand the above mentioned study materials.
- Step 4. Re-review definitions and flashcard website studied in Step 2.
Where should I send your free OACETT PPE Cheat Sheet?
You'll also receive my monthly Canadian engineering news update.
- Step 5. Practice answering sample exam questions provided in the PPE Guide to Passing. Compare your answers with those provided.
- Step 6. Write the 3-hour exam. Wait 4 weeks for the results to be posted.
PPE Total Prep Online Course is a step-by-step study method that is available immediately following payment. It comes complete with:
- A step-by-step study process and checklist;
- Access to a flashcard website to speed up definition comprehension;
- videos to help you learn the sullabus and scope topics
- 63 practice exams questions (100 marks) with full solutions and case studies;
- A list of exam writing tips; and
- 100% money back guarantee if you don't pass the PPE on your next try.
Note: Get started right away! Following checkout, you'll get instant access to your course. Even at 2 a.m. in the morning.
Reviews from our PPE Online Courses
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Instructor - Who is behind the PPE "Total Prep" Online Course for the OACETT PPE?
My name is Gavin and I've created the PPE Total Prep Course for your OACETT PPE to help aspiring professional engineers and geoscientists answer the questions: Where do I start studying? and Am I ready for this exam? In this comprehensive course, I've laid out a proven study method created to take you step-by-step to your passing grade. I have included all the education, tools and practice you will need to be successful; and nothing you don't need.
By giving exam writers a lot of practice doing mock exams, which aims to mimic the exam format and difficulty, students of this course are able to easily identify and correct any areas of weakness.
Recognizing that about 1/3 of exam writers were not born in Canada and may speak English as a second language, I've intentionally made this course easy to understand and follow.
I worked in the construction industry for 8 years and have been published in several magazines including Construction Canada Magazine. In 2012, I volunteered with Engineers Canada to help it develop a new system for reporting engineering work experience. I am a P.Eng. in Alberta and you can connect with me by joining our Facebook group or through our contact page.