SK PPE Total Prep Online Course
Your step-by-step learning companion with lots of practice questions & answers
Next Professional Practical Exam (PPE) in SK.: May 27, 2017
$199, $139 or $99
Or start with my free SK PPE cheat sheet
Format: On-demand online step-by-step course
Skill level: All levels
- 3 to 12 months of access
- Pass Guarantee or 100% refund
- Unlimited attempts of practice questions
- Full practice exam (Part A, B1+B2, C, D) with solutions
- Much more
About the SK PPE Total Prep Course
Time is ticking down to your Saskatchewan Professional Practice Exam (PPE). There is a lot of pressure to pass and I think that you'll agree with me when I say:
You REALLY don't want to have to re-write this exam.
I'll bet that you don't find the material all that exciting; otherwise you would have gone to school to be a lawyer or an ethics major.
Passing the Professional Practice Exam (PPE) is a necessary step to becoming a P.Eng. or P.Geo. in Saskatchewan. Regrettably, APEGS does not release sample/old exams for practising (as this would require a lot of extra work to come up with new questions twice a year). Luckily, we are independent of APEGS and we have developed our own sample questions based on the exam scope and syllabus.
A few years back when I was studying for the PPE I ran into two main problems:
- Lack of information and direction about how and where to begin studying.
- Feeling pressured to sign up for a weekend long seminar when I have always preferred the self-study method and learning at my own pace.
If either of the above points sound familiar, then you may benefit from following the 6 steps that I developed to pass the PPE on my first try. These same steps will help make your PPE experience a lot easier.
The SK PPE Total Prep Online Course comes complete with:
- A step-by-step study process
- Quickly learn 70+ relevant definitions & concepts by using the embedded flashcards
- 2-page exam cheat sheet
- 1 full practice exam (Part A, Part B1+ B2, Part C, Part D.) with full solutions.
- Video presentations on ethics, law and how-to write essay questions
- Continuously updated content
- Our list of 23 top national employers that hire aspiring engineers
- 100% money back guarantee if you don't pass the PPE on your next try.
Don't delay, time is running out!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
My name is Gavin and I've created the SK PPE Total Prep Online Course to help aspiring professional engineers answer the questions: Where do I start studying? and Am I ready for this exam? In this course, I've laid out the study method that I created to pass my professional practice exam.
By giving exam writers a variety of learning methods (e.g. flashcards, checklist, cheat sheet, practice exams), you will learn the material faster than self-studying and identify any areas of knowledge weakness.
I worked construction industry for 9 years and have been published in several magazines including Construction Canada Magazine. In 2012, I volunteered with Engineers Canada to help it develop a new system for reporting engineering work experience. Currently, I spend 100% of my energy on helping aspiring engineers become licensed. I am a P.Eng. in Alberta and you can connect with me through the contact page.