Northwest Territories and Nunavut - Licencing Courses for NAPEG Applicants
- Association: NAPEG
- Licence types available:
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng. or P.Geo.)
- Professional Licencee
- Member-in-Training (M.I.T.)
- To start your registration, visit this link.
Below are the resources that will help you attain and maintain your professional designation:
Follow 35 step-by-step lessons to develop your knowledge. Then, test your knowledge and identify gaps with 500 practice questions. Start with our step 1 lessons and questions on the topic—I. Professionalism—for free.
This course will help you to:
- Save time - by showing you how to write your best report
- Reduce the risk of writing technical exams
- Generate ideas of what to put in each of the 22 competencies