Engineering Economics (CS-1) - Solutions
Your credible resource for help with your complementary studies exams.
Your exam is fast approaching. You might be working a job and have a family that needs your time. The last thing you want to do is spend $1,000 on a course to re-learn this material.
If that sounds like you, our Engineering Economics (CS-1) help is for you.
About: The engineering economics is written nationally for aspiring civil, electrical, mechanical engineers and a few other disciplines. The code for this exam is:
- 11-CS-1 (or you may see it like YY-CS-1, CS-1)
The exam tests candidate’s understanding and knowledge of engineering economics.
Format: 3-hour long, open book exam. From the questions that are asked in the exam, only four need to be attempted.
Dates written: The exam is offered twice every year in the months of May and December.
Approved aids: While you may not need it for this exam, any non-communicating calculator is permitted.
The recommended textbook for this exam is:
- Global Engineering Economics: Financial Decision Making for Engineers, by Fraser, Niall; Jewkes, Elizabeth and Pirnia, Mehrdad. Pearson Education Canada.
The additional textbook for this exam is:
- Principles of Engineering Economics Analysis - Canadian edition, by Sonyi, Andrew; Fenton, Robert and White, John. Wall & Emerson Inc..
- Key words: engineering economics, cost engineering, financial analysis
- International Cost Engineering Council
- Association of Cost Engineers
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering
Based on your education and experience, we've put together a few different options to help you out. If you are feeling confident in the material and believe you are knowledgeable on the exam topics, then a less expensive option may be best for you. For those who need more help and support, the more expensive packages would be recommended.
|Format:||Solutions & support|
|Skill level:||All levels|
- 1 Exam solution
- 1 year of access
- 2 Exam solutions
(Dec & May '18)
- 1 year of access