Engineering in Society-Health and Safety (CS-2) - Solutions
Your credible resource for help with your complementary studies exams.
Your exam is fast approaching. You might be working a job and have a family that needs your time. The last thing you want to do is spend $1,000 on a course to re-learn this material.
If that sounds like you, our Engineering in Society-Health and Safety (CS-2) help is for you.
About: The engineering in society-health and safety exam is written nationally for aspiring civil, electrical, mechanical engineers and a few other disciplines. The code for this exam is:
- 11-CS-2 (or you may see it like YY-CS-2, CS-2)
The exam tests candidate’s understanding and knowledge of engineering in society-health and safety.
Format: 3-hour long, closed book exam. From the questions that are asked in the exam, only five need to be attempted.
Dates written: The exam is offered twice every year in the months of May and December.
Approved aids: While you may not need it for this exam, an approved Sharp or Casio calculator is permitted.
The recommended textbook for this exam is:
- Safety and Health for Engineers, by Brauer, Roger L, John Wiley & Sons Inc..
- Key words: health and safety, public safety, engineering ethics
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Health Canada
- National Academy of Engineering Center for Engineering, Ethics and Society
Based on your education and experience, we've put together a few different options to help you out. If you are feeling confident in the material and believe you are knowledgeable on the exam topics, then a less expensive option may be best for you. For those who need more help and support, the more expensive packages would be recommended.
$499, $399, $299
|Format:||Solutions & support|
|Skill level:||All levels|
Includes the following: (depending on your package):
- We'll provide solutions to two previous exams
- We'll provide you with email support for your technical exam questions
# Exam solutions
(Date of exam(s) solved)
Email support tickets
Length of access
(Dec & May '18)
(Dec '18 - May '16)
Writing more than one technical exam? Following your purchase above, simply email us and we'll send you a discount code for 15% off any other technical exam product/service we offer. Some people have to write multiple exams, so we want to make sure you don't spend a fortune on this licensing step.