Advanced Fluid Mechanics (Mec-A6) - Solutions
Your credible resource for help with your mechanical exams.
Next Technical Exam Sitting: May 11-15, 2020
Your exam is fast approaching. You might be working a job and have a family that needs your time. The last thing you want to do is spend $1,000 on a course to re-learn this material.
If that sounds like you, our Advanced Fluid Mechanics (Mec-A6) help is for you.
About: The Advanced Fluid Mechanics exam is written nationally for aspiring mechanical engineers and a few other disciplines. The codes for this exam is:
- Mechanical - 16-Mec-A6 (or you may see it like YY-Mec-A6, Mec-A6)
The exam tests candidate’s understanding and knowledge of advanced fluid mechanics.
Format: 3-hour long, open book exam. From the questions that are asked in the exam, only five need to be attempted.
Dates written: The exam is offered twice every year in the months of May and December.
Approved aids: Since the course is highly computational, an approved Sharp or Casio calculator is permitted.
The recommended textbooks for this exam are:
- Fluid Mechanics, by White, F.M.. McGraw-Hill.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, by Dixon, S.L.. Butterworth-Heineman.
- Fluid Mechanics with Engineering Applications, by Finnemore, E.J. & J.B. Franzini. McGraw-Hill.
Or start with my free Mec-A6 solutions sample
|Format:||Solutions & support|
|Skill level:||All levels|
Includes the following: (depending on your package):
- We'll provide solutions to two previous exams
- We'll provide you with email support for your technical exam questions
# Exam solutions
(Date of exam(s) solved)
Email support tickets
Length of access
Writing more than one technical exam? Following your purchase above, simply email us and we'll send you a discount code for 15% off any other technical exam product/service we offer. Some people have to write multiple exams, so we want to make sure you don't spend a fortune on this licensing step.