Engineering Management (CS-4) - Solutions
Your credible resource for help with your complementary studies exams.
Next Technical Exam Sitting:
May 11-15 December 7-11, 2020
Since the May 2020 exam has been cancelled, this is a predicted date for the December exams. Another exam period may be added in between, depending on the progress of the pandemic.
COVID-19 Update: Technical exams scheduled from May 11-15 have been cancelled at all locations in Canada and overseas due to COVID-19. You can see the original info on PEO website (who established the exams for all regions in Canada).
In the meantime, if you're able to channel all this excess energy from social distancing into studying, we would be happy to help you with this process. Since our technical exam help gives you access for 12 months, you'll be covered for the December sitting and any additional sittings added in between (if applicable). We'll also provide you with a free extension if the December sitting has to be cancelled too. Contact us with any questions.
Your exam is fast approaching. You might be working a job and have a family that needs your time. The last thing you want to do is spend $1,000 on a course to re-learn this material.
If that sounds like you, our Engineering Management (CS-4) help is for you.
About: The engineering management exam is written nationally for aspiring civil, electrical, mechanical engineers and a few other disciplines. The code for this exam is:
- 11-CS-4 (or you may see it like YY-CS-4, CS-4)
The exam tests candidate’s understanding and knowledge of engineering management.
Format: 3-hour long, closed book exam. From the questions that are asked in the exam, only five need to be attempted.
Dates written: The exam is offered twice every year in the months of May and December.
Approved aids: No calculators are permitted.
The recommended textbook for this exam is:
- Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge. American Society for Mechanical Engineers.
- Project Management: The Managerial Process, by Gray, Clifford F. and Larson, Erik W.. Irwin/McGraw-Hill.
- Aussi disponible en français: Management de projet, de Gray, Clifford F. et Larson, Erik W.. Chenelière McGraw-Hill.
- Key words: engineering management, financial management, strategic management, resource management, operations management
- American Society for Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Canadian Society for Engineering Management
- Project Management Institute
- American Society for Engineering Management
Based on your education and experience, we've put together a few different options to help you out. If you are feeling confident in the material and believe you are knowledgeable on the exam topics, then a less expensive option may be best for you. For those who need more help and support, the more expensive packages would be recommended.
$399, $350, $250
|Format:||Solutions & support|
|Skill level:||All levels|
Includes the following: (depending on your package):
- We'll provide solutions to two previous exams
- We'll provide you with email support for your technical exam questions
# Exam solutions
(Date of exam(s) solved)
Email support tickets
Length of access
(Dec & May '18)
(Dec '19 - May '17)
Writing more than one technical exam? Following your purchase above, simply email us and we'll send you a discount code for 15% off any other technical exam product/service we offer. Some people have to write multiple exams, so we want to make sure you don't spend a fortune on this licensing step.