Resources for Aspiring Engineers in Canada
I thought it might be useful to create a resource page that you can always visit for your path to P.Eng. or P.Geo. needs. Here you will find access to some of my best tools and resources. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
The resources are organized into the sections below:
1. NPPE mini-course
Start our free NPPE mini-course to get all of our topic I. Professionalism lessons and practice questions.
2. CBA mini-course
Select your experience reporting submission path to get free help on understanding how to submit your best experience.
- 22 CBA free mini course (for APEGA, NAPEG, and Engineers Yukon applicants)
- 34 CBA free mini course (for PEO, EGBC, APEGNB, APEGS, EGM, PEGNL and Engineers PEI applicants)
3. Technical Exam
If you're writing technical exams, you can access free past technical exams (questions only). For solutions, please visit our technical exam page. If you're writing the FE or PE exams, our partner can help with books, questions and courses.
4. CPD Hours
We've developed a free CPD guide to help you find the best free and paid resources or courses. These recommendations will streamline your search and save you time as you gain your mandatory continuing professional development (CPD) hours for your association.
5. LEED & PMP Course Recommendations
- Earn a much higher salary
- Win more projects for my employer
- Perform my job with more competency and
- Receive more job offers and interest on LinkedIn
If either of these designations is common to your industry, you should consider one/both to take your career to the next level. Although I don't have my own courses on these topics, I'm happy to refer to the industry leaders who I turned to when I was preparing for my exams: