BC PPE On-Demand Course: Ace the EGBC PPE
(NPPE + 1-hour essay)
Your step-by-step learning companion with an abundance of practice and full solutions for EGBC PPE writers
Next Professional Practical Exam (PPE) in B.C.: June 8-10, 2020
$299, $199 or $99
Or start with my free EGBC PPE cheat sheet
Format: On-demand online step-by-step course
Skill level: All levels
- 3, 6 or 12 months of access
- Pass Guarantee or 100% refund
- Unlimited attempts of practice questions
- 170 to 500 practice MCQ with full solutions
- Up to 12 essay questions with full solutions
- And much more
About the BC PPE Total Prep Course
Using a variety of learning methods, this course will build your foundation of knowledge on ethics, law and professional practice topics.
In fact, the entire 40 syllabus topics are covered under the 6 major categories:
- I. Professionalism - All 4 sub-topics covered
- II. Ethics - All 4 sub-topics covered
- III. Professional Practice - All 10 sub-topics covered
- IV. Law for Professional Practice - All 14 sub-topics covered
- V. Professional Law - All 4 sub-topics covered
- VI. Regulation of Members & Discipline Processes - All 4 sub-topics covered
In the course, you will learn each topic as you move through the 8-steps. Flashcards, a cheat sheet, video presentations, a quiz and a bank of practice questions are available to you to help you learn the content in different ways.
This proven method of teaching produces much higher information retention rates compared to the exam writer who tries to self-study the material.
What are the requirements?
Each student needs an internet connection and a computer. Owning the law and ethics textbooks is also strongly recommended, as I refer to them in the course constantly.
What am I going to learn from this course?
You will understand all 40 syllabus topics that relate to your BC PPE and be better prepared to pass your exam. Since the exam simulator will mark your practice multiple-choice exam and give you a score and feedback, you'll know right away the topics that you understand and those that you need to focus more time on. You can also compare your essay answers to my full solutions.
Who should take this course?
This course is for anyone who would like a more efficient way of preparing for their Professional Practice Exam (PPE) with EGBC.
Regrettably, EGBC doesn't release sample/old exams for practising (as this would require a lot of extra work to come up with new questions 5 times a year). Luckily, we are independent of EGBC and we have developed our own practice questions based on the exam scope and syllabus.
The BC PPE Total Prep Course comes complete with:
- A step-by-step study process
- Access to our flashcard generator to speed up definition comprehension on over 70 key terms
- Video lessons for every 40 syllabus topics
- Guidance on how to answer the essay question
- Up to 500 multiple choice questions & 12 essay questions (with full solutions)
- What to expect in the exam room, what you can bring in, and what you will be given
- Continually updated content
- Updated to reflect the new 3.5-hour computer-based format
- 100% money back guarantee if you don't pass the PPE on your next try
click on images to enlarge
COMPARE PACKAGE FEATURES
Cheat sheet, study checklist & embedded flashcards
Video lessons for each syllabus topic
(over 3 hours in total)
Syllabus Quiz on All 40 Topics
Total # of Practice Questions
(with full solutions)
Sort Questions by Syllabus Category
# Practice Essay Questions (with solutions)
Length of Access
500 practice MCQs
500 practice MCQs
170 practice MCQs
Note: Get started right away! Following checkout, you'll get instant access to your course, even at 2 a.m. in the morning.
Reviews for the PPE Total Prep Course
Don't delay, time is running out!
Instructor - Who is behind the BC PPE Total Prep Course?
My name is Gavin and I've created the BC PPE Total Prep Course to help aspiring professional engineers answer the questions: Where do I start studying? and Am I ready for this exam? In this course, I've laid out a proven study method that will hold your hand step-by-step towards a passing grade. I've included well-researched information on the syllabus, handy checklists and cheat sheets and a bank of questions that will prepare you well.
By giving exam writers lots of practice doing mock exams that mimic the exam format and difficulty, you are able to easily identify any areas where you need to focus more study effort.
I've worked in the construction industry for 9 years and have been published in several magazines, including Construction Canada Magazine. In 2012, I volunteered with Engineers Canada to help it develop a new system for reporting engineering work experience. I am a P.Eng. in Alberta and you can connect with me by contacting us.