Our current promotion
Refer a Friend and You'll Both Receive Amazon Gift Cards
You'll both receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card when your friend signs up for a paid course.
Send them an email
Practice PPE Exams - Referral Program Terms
- Member - A current or past client of Practice PPE Exams who has used the courses or services of the company.
- Friend - The person who was referred by the Member and makes their first purchase on the Practice PPE Exams website.
- The Referral Program allows the Member to earn a gift for the Member and their Friend for the first purchase of the Friend.
- The Member cannot refer themselves to earn the gift. Also, the Member cannot be referred by the owner (Gavin Simone, P.Eng.), the webmaster (Afonso Pacheco), or the customer support representative (Melanie Ritchot).
- The Member agrees to only email people they know and promote Practice PPE Exams in a lawful and professional manner. Spam or unsolicited email campaigns are prohibited.
- Practice PPE Exams may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a Member’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
- Practice PPE Exams reserves the right to update these terms at any time without prior notice.
- A Member who is also an Affiliate partner is not eligible for this gift. If the Friend is referred by an Affiliate partner, the Friend is also not eligible.
- The gifts will only be sent to Canadian addresses. If the Member or the Friend does not have a Canadian address, a gift will not be sent since many of our gifts are related to Canadian retailers.
- Please allow 30 days to receive your gift.
- The Member is only entitled to a gift for their Friend's first purchase – renewals or purchases of additional products are excluded from this offer. However, the User can continue to earn the gift for referring new Friends.
- If the Friend purchases a course/service at a discounted price, the Friend will not receive the gift, but the referring Member will.
- The Member has to have purchased from us in the past.
By emailing your friends you agree to the terms.