Advanced Engineering Structures (Mec-B9) - Solutions
Your credible resource for help with your mechanical exams.
Next Technical Exam Sitting: May 11-15, 2020
Your exam is fast approaching. You might be working a job and have a family that needs your time. The last thing you want to do is spend $1,000 on a course to re-learn this material.
If that sounds like you, our Advanced Engineering Structures (Mec-B9) help is for you.
About: The Advanced Engineering Structures exam is written nationally for aspiring mechanical engineers. The codes for this exam is:
- Mechanical - 16-Mec-B9 (or you may see it like YY-Mec-B9, Mec-B9)
The exam tests candidate’s understanding and knowledge of advanced engineering structures.
Format: 3-hour long, open book exam. From the questions that are asked in the exam, only five need to be attempted.
Dates written: The exam is offered twice every year in the months of May and December.
Approved aids: Since the course is highly computational, any non-communicating calculator is permitted.
The recommended textbooks for this exam are:
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Dowling, Norman E.. Prentice Hall.
- Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students, Megson, T.H.G.. Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Handbook of Materials Behavior Models (3 vol. Set.), LeMaitre, J.. Elsevier.
- Analysis and Design of Flight Vehicle Structures, Bruhn, E.F.. Jacobs Pub.
- Mechanics of Laminated composite Plates and Shells: Theory and Analysis, Reddy, J.N.. CRC Press.
- Composite Materials for Aircraft Structures, Dutton, Stuart, Donald Kelly, and Alan A. Baker (Editors). American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics.
Based on your education and experience, we've put together a few different options to help you out. If you are feeling confident in the material and believe you are knowledgeable on the exam topics, then a less expensive option may be best for you. For those who need more help and support, the more expensive packages would be recommended.
|Format:||Solutions & support|
|Skill level:||All levels|
Includes the following: (depending on your package):
- We'll provide solutions to two previous exams
- We'll provide you with email support for your technical exam questions
# Exam solutions
(Date of exam(s) solved)
Email support tickets
Length of access
(Dec & May '17)
Writing more than one technical exam? Following your purchase above, simply email us and we'll send you a discount code for 15% off any other technical exam product/service we offer. Some people have to write multiple exams, so we want to make sure you don't spend a fortune on this licensing step.